Sunday, March 6, 2011

Aloha!

It's an awesome and relaxing Sunday afternoon and I just woke up from a little nap :-0
We went to church this morning and had a wonderful time of worship and fellowship. I love spending time worshiping our Lord and Savior and to be able to share and encourage my sisters and brothers in Christ! Our God is so loving and so faithful to us even when life is a turmoil... I was again reminded about that when talking to a friend who are in the midst of a difficult time... it says in the bible to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus...I think that is key in our life and that is what I am hoping to learn! To always keep my eyes fixed on Him who actually has everything under control! Thank you Jesus!

I hope you all have a wonderful and restful Sunday!
Here is a link to an awesome teaching if you would like....
http://realitycarpinteria.com/

No comments: